A BANANA a day keeps the doctor away!
- Bananas contain three natural sugars – sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber. A banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy.
- PMS: Forget the pills – eat a banana. The vitamin B6 it contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood.
- bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.
- Snacking on bananas between meals helps to keep blood sugar levels up and avoid morning sickness.
- When you compare it to an apple, banana has FOUR TIMES the protein, TWICE the carbohydrate.
- High in iron, bananas can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anemia.
- High in fiber, including bananas in the diet can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives.
- Mosquito bites: Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana skin. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation.
He rips off our technology and sells it to the world, Apple, Facebook, them Google guys. You think humans could build this stuff? I don’t think so! - Doc